Type: Full Time
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Workbase Talent Community!
We are looking to hire a PHP developer to manage back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and users.
- Conduct analysis of website and application requirements.
- Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
- Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshoot application and code issues.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Has great experience with open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs