We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
If you are a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude, then this position is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answers calls and receives complaints appropriately;
- Handles reservations for function halls and for other amenities;
- Prepares Summary Schedule of Reservations of Amenities;
- Issues forms for necessary permits (working permit, gate pass, and others);
- Monitors and updates Turn-Over and Move-In Unit(s) / Parking Slot(s);
- Monitors / updates / prepares Purchase Requisition Slip (PRS);
- Monitors the Inventory of Office Supplies and Official Receipts (OR);
- Labels file folders and file documents accurately;
- Prepares Petty Cash replenishment;
- Prepares Reminder Letters checked by Administrative Officer and approved by Property Manager (PM);
- Updates Directories/Manuals;
- Monitors Emails of Condominium Corporation;
- Informs delinquent Unit Owners of outstanding balances through telephone call and e-mails
- Receives payments from unit owners/tenants/others;
- Issues Officials Receipts;
- Turns over un-deposited collections to Accounting Assistant and/or PM;
- Receives billing from suppliers and contractors;
- Review attached documents on Request for Payment (RFP) for completion;
- Logs RFP to Expense Logbook;
- Forwards RFP to Property Manager then to Accounting Assistant;
- Assists in the preparation of Condominium Corporation activities like Halloween, Christmas party, and others;
- Assists in the preparation for the Monthly Board Meetings:
- Calls Board Member to check availability;
- Follows up minutes of previous meeting;
- Confirms Schedules;
- Prepares needed materials for meeting; and,
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Property Manager/Administrative Officer from time to time.
Requirements and Skills
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.