We are looking for a Facilities Officer who will be responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, preventive maintenance and repairs to a mid-rise or high-rise condominium facilities (electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and all other building systems), ensuring that all equipment and facilities are in good working conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Facilities Management
1.1. Maintenance and General Upkeep
- Conduct daily inspection of building/s and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on the electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems as per schedule.
- Perform and/or assist electrical/ mechanical/plumbing repair and troubleshooting.
- Perform and/or assist water treatment and testing. (STP)
- Ensures the cleanliness and safety of all property equipment and working areas. (e.g. Auxiliary Room, Pump Room, and the likes)
- Attend to emergency situations such as equipment breakdowns, leaks, etc.
- Prepare monthly accomplishment reports for the scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintains log of work order details.
- Check and monitor maintenance logbooks/ records. (Utilities unit & common area, Preventive Maintenance, etc.)
- Submit reports as per required of MEPF Dept.
- Prepare Technical Incident Report
1.3 Project Management
- Perform and/or assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Coordinate maintenance works with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed by in-house maintenance.
- Attend Testing and Commissioning of systems within the property handled.
2. Financial Management
2.1. Budget Preparation
- Works with Property Manager in planning and controlling annual operational and capital budgets.
- Prepare evaluation and recommendation for the breakdown equipment and/or equipment upgrading with the approval of Property Manager.
2.2. Inventory Management
- Check, monitor, and maintained all technical supplies and parts for inventory and stock control.
2.3. Cost Effectiveness
- Able to negotiate with contractors
- Able to provide solutions or programs to get the best value for money in the operations
3. Customer Perspective
3.1. Client Interaction
- Prepare assessment for the renovation works being requested by the Unit Owners/Tenants.
- Respond to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
3.2. Reports and Coordination Regular submission of reports
- Coordination with MEPF (Engrs, AFO, QA, CM) Coordination with Property Manager and PMO personnel.
4. Learning and Growth
4.1. Training of personnel
- Conduct training/ orientation for maintenance personnel or peers
4.2. Attend Monthly Meeting
- Attend monthly Facilities Officers Meeting
4.3. Initiate Self Growth
- Attend training and seminars
Requirements and Skills
- Graduate of a BS-Engineering Course (BS-ME, EE)
- Ideally has 1-2 years of working experience in facilities management or property management
- Board Passer PRC (Licenced)
- Knowledgeable of As-Built plans.
- Basic knowledge on equipment operations and maintenance.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, & public relation skills.
- Time management skills. Ability to plan and follow through with given assignments, duties; establish priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications