Solutions Development Manager (Agile)
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Solutions Development Manager (Agile) to join one of our Enablers!
- Ensure an accurate and complete understanding of the business requirements related to software development by collaborating with the product delivery (functional) team to come up with the correct technical solution.
- Provides software development expenses in the areas of information systems, digitalization, and automation by working with the Business Process team and various stakeholders during process reviews, process improvement, and planning activities in order to consider the latest, most feasible, and appropriate technological solutions.
- Reviews and approves the System Design Document (SyDD) to ensure sufficient and accurate translation of business requirements, and compliance to the IT Architecture standards.
- Manages development and configuration of modules to ensure compliance to SyDD, design principles, and coding standards.
- Manages the development and delivery of product capabilities using the predetermined set of technologies in compliance with the established method (DevSecOps, Agile) and compliance checklist.
- Manages the Continuous Integration (CI) tools and pipeline to ensure code pieces are properly integrated and improved test reliability that will result in faster fault isolation and resolution.
- Ensures proper management of the automated testing tools for effective and reliable code and security testing leading to production-grade system updates.
- Ensures compliance to IT Governance, Standards and Policies
- Supervises training and development of team members
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, and other IT-related courses.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP Implementation projects
- 2+ years of experience in full Agile Software Development utilizing various frameworks and technology platforms
- 5+ years team leadership experience
- Project management experience; Should have an experience in leading projects up to deployment
- Willing to travel/commute to BGC on a hybrid work set-up depending on business requirements